Jacobson Companies, one of the nation’s largest Third Party Logistics Companies with over 7,000 employees in 175 locations, has an exciting opportunity for an Inventory Control Manager at our Tracy, CA facility. The Inventory Control Manager will be responsible for overseeing cycle counts and physical inventory using a variety of computer based systems and procedures. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Coordinate a comprehensive inventory management program, according to Customer and Jacobson’s guidelines that will ensure the customers inventory is managed accurately and that systems and procedures meet or exceed contractual requirements.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the Warehouse Management System.
- Coordinate customer specific cycle count programs.
- Work with inventory data from multiple sources to prepare reconciliation reports, facilitate a product trace/recall and initiate corrective actions when necessary.
- Ability to work weekends and other non scheduled hours when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The qualified candidate is preferred to possess Five (5+) years supervisory experience with inventory control and experience within a Warehouse Management System. Employee must have strong communication skills, strong math skills and the ability to prioritize effectively. Experience with MS Word and Excel is strongly preferred.
Jacobson Companies offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and paid time off.
Drug screen, background check required. Jacobson Companies participates in E-Verify and is an equal opportunity employer.
Jacobson Companies, Inc. - 2 years ago