Jacobson Companies is seeking an Inventory Control Manager to work at our Dallas, TX facility. Job duties include:
- Ensure customer’s inventory is managed accurately and systems and procedures meet or exceed contractual requirements
- Interfacing with managers and customers to resolve invoice and inventory discrepancies
- Audit paperwork for accuracy
- Collect and report cycle count performance as required
- Use inventory system and various software packages
- Perform other related duties as required
The ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and 5+ years of experience inventory control in a pick/pack environment. Additional qualities include experience with retail charge back process, experience conducting physical inventories and excellent customer service skills.
Jacobson Companies offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off and a business casual environment.
Drug screen, background check required. Jacobson participates in E-verify and is an equal opportunity employer.
Starting in June of 2003, Jacobson operates a 200,000 square foot facility down in Houston, Texas for DuPont. The operation is a Hazmat...