This role will interface with all departments to plan, develop, execute and monitor all aspects of inventory control companywide, across many sites, plants, and locations (including Contract Manufacturers). This position will also be responsible for analyzing cycle count and physical inventory processes to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Assigning tasks, training, and Manage inventory control Supervisors and personnel
- Working closely with Planning, Production, and Customer Service to ensure consistent and accurate material flow.
- Coordinating work order kit pulls and expediting work flow to meet the production schedule
- Maintaining inventory accuracy including establishing cycle count program, analyzing transactions, and solving problems
- Plan and Coordinate Physical Inventory events.
- Analyze and reconcile physical inventory results and report to management.
- Managing operations for the Distribution Center, warehouse, and stockroom.
- Responsible for Transportation and Logistics between DC and Production Facility.
- Establishing and revising work instructions as needed for department improvements
- while complying with ISO requirements
- Assisting or acting as backup to any related Logistics Management position, as needed
- Facilitate the processing for reported non-usable, slow moving, and excess stock
- Organizing layout of stockroom and warehouse for best optimization
- Act a Super-user for the MRP/ERP systems. Work with IT and consulting firm on system continuous improvements.
- Maintaining continuous safety and housekeeping process
- Develop KPI and report Weekly/Monthly results to Management.
- Manage and Maintain RF scanning software and programs.
- Maintain equipment and training for RF scanning systems.
- Manage and Facilitate inventory processes and systems for Contract Manufacturers.
- Associate degree in business or logistics. 6 plus years of equivalent experience will be considered.
- 3+ years of Management experience
- 2+ years of inventory control experience, preferably in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and inventory principles, including MRP
- Intermediate computer skills, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of electronic components identification a plus
- Knowledge of various inventory control methods and procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving techniques, and accuracy
- Ability to travel within the US and abroad.