There is a currently an urgent need for an Inventory Control Professional to join a stable organization on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity offering an excellent benefits package and other terrific perks.
· Interact with factory regarding manufacturing schedule, ship dates, and container volume.
· Track shipments and obtain shipping documents
· Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced business environment.
· Monitor inventory levels
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Please DO NOT APPLY unless you have at least 2 years of experience in Inventory Control Management a MUST
- Experience with EDI a MUST
- Experience in Purchasing of High Luxury items such as watches, jewelry, cufflinks , gifts etc. A MUST
- Proficient in use of MASS 200 or MASS 90 a MUST
- Experience communicating with suppliers in Asia a BIG PLUS
- Knowledge of Freight Systems in terms of ocean and truck containers transport to port in California from overseas is a PLUS
If interested and QUALIFIED , please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
inventory, inventory control, inventory management, purchasing, Purchase Order, PO, P.O
Etech Hi Inc. - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard