Responsible for the cancellation and removal of IT equipment and other company assets from the Data center floor after a client cancels their services.
Equipment will have to be disassembled and parts individual inventoried into a data base. Hard drives, Ram and other parts will have to be tested and RMA to the manufactured if necessary.
Deployment of new server orders and or upgrades.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be on time for your shift.
- Perform all customers cancellation.
- Test all parts
- Inventory all parts
- RMA any defective part
- From time to time assist deployment team with other projects.
- Assist with new server order deployment.
- Keep your work are clean and organized at all times.
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi task.
- Must have good trouble shooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware.
- Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
- Must be a team player.
OrlandoJobs.com - 17 months ago