Live Nation Merchandise is the worldwide leader in the
manufacture and distribution of branded musical artists
merchandise for concert events, online and through
retail channels. The company holds worldwide
merchandising and marketing rights to over 125 top music
artists including U2, Madonna, Coldplay, Bruce
Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, AC/DC, KISS, Jay-Z, Ozzy
Osbourne and Shakira. The company's service offerings
include comprehensive tour/event merchandising, retail
and licensing capabilities plus a full range of online
functions including online merchandise sales, hosting
official artist websites/fan clubs.
Who are you?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an
entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward
thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment,
our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds
like you then please read on!
The Inventory Coordinator works with the Purchasing,
Tour, Ecommerce and Accounting departments tracking and
monitoring inventory movement and maintaining the
perpetual inventory for the company.
enter inventory adjustment; change & track standard
- Inventory Management: setup SKU & vendor codes;
cost changes; daily posting of inventory activity &
update sales/receipt inventory log; coordinate with
tour & the end of tour cycle counts; troubleshoot
perpetual inventory discrepancies and issues;
decrement usage of raw materials-samples usage
- Purchase Orders: Separate, post and file purchase
invoice; reconcile differences, code the invoice for
- Receiving: Match PO/receiving documents to the
shipped out quantity
- Transfers: correct & post transfers with actual
create and maintain in Counterpoint.
- Artist Setup: create artist code in Lotus Notes and
perpetual and G/L inventory activity; adjustment for
- End of Month Close: close & reconcile the month end
promotion, short & damaged inventory; adjust out
sample usage of the month, create open receiver
Physical Inventory January/February for all LNM &
- Annual Physical Inventory: manage the Annual
GSI 20+ locations; distribution of counter sheet;
coordination of the inventory cutoff; enter/import
the physical inventory counts; research, reconcile
differences and track results; work with accounting
for the financial audit (price testing, reports,
Operations/Ecommerce; Inventory Report Generation
- Administrative: Special projects for VP
- Administrative and accounting functions as needed.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your
- High School Diploma
- Data Entry – 10key and excellent math skills
- High level of Excel and Information Systems skills
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Inventory and Accounts Payable experience preferred.
- Works well with variety of personalities.
background, apply online at
http://www.livenation.com/careers/index.html to join the
Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the
employer for a visa.
Req. Code : 3929
Division/Department : Live Nation Merchandise
Live Nation Entertainment - 22 months ago