National/Alamo Rent-a-Car has an opening for a Inventory Coordinator. The Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for vehicle check-in, organization, reconditioning, paperwork and overall vehicle control for the Seatac airport and vehicle services.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, and highly cognizant of the importance of maintaining confidentiality.
- Prepare and send inventory report
- Weekend and evening/graveyard shifts
- Handheld machine training and maintenance
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Follow established rules, policies and procedures in carrying out duties
- Perform miscellanceous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have a satisfactory driving record
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be able to work the following shift/schedule : Graveyard hours will be majority of the scheduled shifts.
What’s a career at Alamo and National all about? Conducting business with integrity. Setting the bar for top-notch customer service. Working...