Responsible for thorough continuous cycle counts of inventory in a timely manner, researches for all data available to resolve discrepancies and adheres to proper inventory and storage procedures.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Perform physical inventory count and compare results with system data.
- Research discrepancies between physical and system count.
- Communicate cycle count finding to those responsible for inventory.
- Adheres to the cycle counting procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains count records and data files.
- Investigates origin of discrepancies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs duties as instructed by management
- At least 2 year experience in similar position
- Computer applications experience using MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work independently
- High school education or equivalent
- Must be able to follow policies and safety procedures
- Must be able to lift and/or pull 50 lbs without restriction
- May be required to operate power industrial equipment
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer
- Must be able to stand and walk for continuous periods of time
NFI Industries - 4 months ago
NFI is a family of companies dedicated to serving the supply chain logistics industry. Founded in 1932, NFI has grown to become one of Ameri...