Inventory Management Associate
1. This position is responsible to ensure the accuracy and integrity of USG plant inventories. The position will communicate with and foster the relationships between Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and the Finance organizations. This individual will be expected to meet all service level agreement metrics, participate in team meetings, and will cross-train within the department.
2. Schedule inventory counts, perform inventory reconciliations and ensure inventory accuracy. Perform timely and accurate set up and maintenance of all Bill of Materials to ensure inventory integrity
3. Perform timely and accurate set up and maintenance of all cost and planning routings to ensure inventory integrity
4. Perform production entry balancing, difference investigation and correction, and close discrete jobs
5. Perform inventory transaction related error handling and resolution. Process inventory adjustments, including physical count adjustments and miscellaneous adjustments
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Supply Chain Management or a minimum of five (5) years plant accounting experience
2. USG Plant and/or manufacturing industry experience a plus
3. Required Skills: Strong interpersonal skills; Must have the ability to professionally interact across all levels of management; Strong written and oral communication skills; Strong analytical and organizational skills
4. Preferred Skills: Advanced computer skills, including Excel, Word and Access; Working knowledge of Oracle a plus
5. Position requires approximately 5% travel
USG - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
USG Corporation (USG), through its subsidiaries, is a manufacturer and distributor of building materials, producing a range of products for...