The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to...
- Develop thorough knowledge of store sales and inventory needs, through extensive data analysis.
- Effectively utilize appropriate strategies to impact the financial success of Coach.
- Continuously analyze and manage inventory logistics at both distribution and store levels.
- Work closely with the Allocation team to clearly communicate shipment plans, rate of sale, daily shipment targets, newness flow and routing changes.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency and accuracy of information, share best practices and maximize systems knowledge.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
- 1-3 years of analytical experience required, focus in retail allocation or store planning desired.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel required (macros, V-lookups, pivot tables, complex formulas, etc.)
- Strong strategic thinking and outstanding analytical/quantitative skills with ability to manage large amounts of data.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and adapt to fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively interact with team members and cross functional and field partners at all levels.
Coach - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Coach, Inc. is an American luxury leather goods company that got its start manufacturing small leather goods. Coach is known for ladies'...