Engineered Sales, a subsidiary of Applied Industrial Technologies, is seeking an experienced Inventory Manager.
Your activities will include:
- Coordination of cycle counts, resolution of discrepancies and statistical reporting
- Monthly editing and submission of Point of Sale reports to vendors
- Maintenance of electronic inventory price files
- Maintenance of electronic customer price files
- Expediting of past due open orders with vendors
- Auditing of vendor rebates received
- Resolution of erroneous inventory receipts from vendors
- Management of obsolete inventory, including file creation and uploading to various sites and buyers as well as returns to vendors
- Creation of report formats in BOCD for repetitive or one-time requests
- Requires strong computer skills in data manipulation.
- Fluid power experience a plus.
Applied Industrial Technologies
- 3 years ago - save job