Fuhu Inc., is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™ tablet, the world’s first tablet made just for kids, Fuhu provides an ecosystem of hardware, software services, and accessories to immerse kids in rich and engaging experiences. nabi ™ is available in all major U.S. retailers including Target, Walmart, and Best Buy.
This role manages the logistics and inventory processes for the Company and works closely with the Company’s manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers.
- Assist in establishing and implementing inventory policies and procedures.
- Manage monthly physical stock checks at all warehouses and highlight variances to the management.
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to all the relevant departments.
- Coordinate acceptable and accurate inventory levels at all distribution sites and warehouses with the help of Executive Management.
- Coordinate with product manufacturers to ensure that proper inventory levels are maintained at all times.
- Coordinate with accounting to ensure that all product costs are properly recorded in the Company’s financial statements.
- Ensuring that goods received by warehouse and distribution partners are matched with the actual invoices from the suppliers in the accounting system.
- Coordinate with the Company’s distribution partners to ensure control system to reduce damage, breakage and inventory obsolescence.
- Assist CFO & Controller with ad-hoc projects.
- Assist other functional units within the Finance team in carrying out tasks when required by the management.
- Preferably possessing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting and/or suitable background experience in inventory management in manufacturing.
- Operationally oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Fuhu Inc. is the leading designer, seller and innovator of “thoughtful” consumer products and services for children. Creator of the nabi™...