AT THE SPEED OF HERTZ, WE'RE ON THE MOVE............to ESTERO, FLORIDA!!!
Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC) is a highly successful leader specializing in rentals, sales, and service of the very best construction and industrial equipment available today. As a fully diversified subsidiary of The Hertz Corporation, we have a staff of approximately 5000 employees and maintain over 250 branches in 47 states in the U.S. and Canada.
Since 1965, we have provided rental equipment and services for commercial and government applications, including housing, industrial plants and manufacturing, highway/road/bridge construction, military, petrochemical, hazardous waste and material management, railroads, mining, agricultural, as well as other applications. Our branch network stretches from coast to coast, providing customers with convenient access to our equipment when and where they need it.
The HERC Inventory Manager will oversee all inventory operations related to the stock of parts & supplies related to the equipment rental industry. This includes the receipt of inventory, circulation of inventory in the organization, setting proper inventory levels, managing inventory turns, storing inventory, record keeping, and preventing inventory theft and fraud.
- Lead initiatives internally and externally to minimizing inventory costs, improve cycle times, and control parts inventory.
- Create, improve, and track key inventory metrics to drive cost efficiencies, lessen inventory value, improve days on hand, improve mechanic productivity, and generate improved inventory sales.
- Drive process excellence in the areas of inventory turns, costs controls, and inventory shrinkage to ensure a consistent approach across the division that delivers best in class inventory.
- Develop and deploy inventory best practices, and training for entire division.
- Work with Procurement Department to identify cost savings initiatives around inventory purchases.
- Manage and maintain inventory pricing program as well as work with operation locations on identifying new products to sell. The purpose is to increase revenue growth.
- Develop vendor consolidation program to reduce our current vendors being maintained in the system. I-POST
- Four year college degree and an advanced degree is desirable
- Certified Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
- 10 years of previous inventory management experience
- Experience working in cross functional teams
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification (Not mandated)
- Must be willing and able to relocate to Estero Florida or surrounding areas
Strong technical equipment knowledge of diverse equipment lines
- Inventory Management
- Training & Development
- Process Oriented
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Preferred Requirements :
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 14 months ago
Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 11,555 corporate and...