Saving lives starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers supply, technology and care management solutions to over 26,000 retail and 5,000 health system pharmacies nationwide. Our company includes three segments: Our domestic network of distribution centers ensures that our customers - and their patients - receive the right medicines and medical supplies at the right time. Our IT segment provides service and support for more than 2,400 systems in independent, chain, hospital, clinic and nursing-home pharmacies across the country. We work hard so that pharmacists can spend their time on patients - not paperwork. Our Center for Financial Services plays a critical role in ensuring that hospitals, pharmacies and retail chains receive pharmaceutical products quickly - usually within 24 hours. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
The Inventory Manager is responsible for management of Distribution Center inventory assets including the reconciliation of Acumax and SAP inventory, ensuring SOPs impacting inventory compliance metrics are met, managing the financial impacts of inventory adjustments and serving as a liaison to the Carrollton inventory department (National Buying Center).
- Ensure receiving, put-away, and reclamation functions are executed in a manner that provides optimal accuracy, quality and process efficiencies (e.g., location management/Slot Info).
- Manage daily reconciliation and inventory adjustment requirements (i.e., 53210).
- Oversee cycle count process
- Manage GRIR process and audit reports
- Manage physical inventory process
- Ensure appropriate controls are adhered to for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance
Customer Relationship Management
- Ensure inventory compliance and applicable regulatory controls in alignment with established SOPs. (e.g. STARS audit, SOX Audits)
- Manage all pertinent financial policies, procedures and metrics related to DC inventory
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and serve as primary architect for process redesign
Planning & Business Analytics
- Serve as liaison between DC inventory operations and Carrollton inventory management department (National Buying Center).
- Develop strong working relationship with local and national customer service departments.
- Work with distribution center customers
- Support and collaborate with sales team
- Provide process analysis utilizing operations and inventory analytic tools to monitor inventory trends and patterns (cost, quality, efficiency).
- Manage and develop direct reports as applicable
- Build authentic relationships with distribution center team
7+ years operational experience including 4+ years managerial experience
- Relationship Building
- Experience managing managers
- Very thorough knowledge of Operations Management;
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Management skills
- Six Sigma experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent operations management experience
- General Office Demands
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds
- Occasional work in the warehouse (picking/packing, etc.)
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmaceutical, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
McKesson - 11 months ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...