Responsible for training and development of Inventory Control Specialists, Order Processors and Inventory Coordinators. Must also be fully cross trained with all roles to ensure backup.
Ensure that physical inventories (Finished Goods and Packaging Material) are performed in compliance with the Corporate Controller's Policy.
Act as Sarbanes Oxley (S-Ox) Control Owner for inventory, inbound trailer and cycle count related controls
- Ensure adherence to all WMS/S-Ox policies and procedures related to key controls for physical inventory and cycle counts.
- Ensure proper training and development of sub-Control Owners for key controls.
- Ensure supporting controls are effectively executed to minimize any financial risk to the business.
Monitor product availability and report issues via daily hold report and product cut report.
- Ensure inbound product arriving as planned in compliance with Stock In Transit Control.
Provide leadership for effective resolution of replenishment and fulfillment related issues with the plants and customer service team.
Ensure cycle counting on a timely basis and all period end reports are run in compliance with the Cycle Count process in lieu of physical inventory. Manage Service Center trending analysis in compliance with PepsiCo Controller's Policy.
Oversee IRP Responsibilities to ensure that the timely flow of inventory to the campus is maintained for customer shipments.
Oversee team to ensure that aging inventory is monitored and offered up for Secondary Market order to eliminate the possible loss of revenue. Manage Service Center KPIs to ensure effective execution of goals.
Manage inventory activities within SAP to ensure compliance with near real time expectations. Record and report all variances and system-related issues.
Manage all Freshness guidelines and controls to ensure site is aligned with program including overseeing third party compliance and documentation.
Work with National Inventory Team Analyst to ensure inventory variances impacting the site are resolved in a timely manner. Communicate process issues to third party for corrective action.
Oversee freight claim reconciliation and ensure documentation is filed with corporate team in timely manner.
Manage activation and de-activation of materials within SAP guidelines to include timely download and maintenance in WMS.
Manage all Quality Hold procedures to ensure 100% traceability through disposition.
EOP reporting and documentation in compliance with PepsiCo policies & procedures.
Proper coordination of product donations, dumps, and employee sales in conjunction with all corporate guidelines (quality, aging and damage).
Oversee reconciliation of lost product with third party.
Ensure appropriate procedures are followed for offering, entering, and monitoring of Secondary Market orders.
Manage Reverse Logistics process at local level.
Reconcile EOP reporting for gain/loss, customer deductions and damage accounts.
Manage WMS baseline activities related to inventory and document as required for audit.
Maintain inventory related SOPs and site Self-Assessment Guides in compliance with PepsiCo Policies & Procedures.
All other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's Degree in logistics or accounting field.
- Three to four years experience in inventory control, logistics operations, or related supply chain function.
- Management or supervisory experience.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, and show an ability to work and participate effectively in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong analytical skills, including problem analysis and resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, Warehouse Management System - preferably Red Prairie DLX software, and SAP.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach in resolving inventory related issues.
- Strong awareness of larger team/Service Center strategies that require a comprehensive knowledge of inventory activities and financial impact.
- Must be willing and able to travel 5-10% of the time.
PepsiCo - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...