The Restaurant Store is your one-stop-shop for food service equipment and restaurant supplies! We aim to support the trusted, traditional wholesale cash-and-carry stores while at the same time streamlining purchasing. Thanks to the hard work and innovative ideas of our employees, we have been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in Pennsylvania. Energetic coworkers, a hand in the development and decisions of projects, and plenty of opportunities to move up ensure that you will love working here.
Inventory Managers will communicate with Purchasing, Branch Managers, and Distribution personnel to support in maintaining appropriate levels and accurate accounts of inventory at both the store level.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401k match and wellness programs. Submit your resume to start your career with one of PA’s 50 fastest growing companies.
- Administer the automated store allocation program
- Enter and maintain paperwork for stock transfers
- Enter and post inventory adjustments from stores
- Enter & investigate adjustments based on warehouse shortages
- Track shipping data (fill rates, average line items)
- Administer cycle counts & enter corresponding adjustments
- Maintain & update inventory database in Access and run reports
- Responsible for opening and closing the store in absence of the Branch Manager. An understanding of a whole picture of what goes on in the store
If you want to join our team, please submit a resume to:
Attn: HR Department
Clark Associates, Inc.
2205 Old Philadelphia Pike
Lancaster, PA 17602
Clark Associates - 22 months ago
What started forty years ago as an electrical service company with two partners and seven employees has grown into a family of companies...