Vinyl Interactive is a leader within the fast growing, ever competitive lead generation space. We are a small, privately owned company located in downtown San Francisco and we are expanding our Marketing Team to include a talented and hardworking Inventory Manager. The main focus of our team is on improving quality, growing traffic and maximizing ROI. This position’s goals will be the same.
The Inventory Manager will oversee offer performance and optimization for our websites. Keeping a balance between quality and conversion is the goal, so understanding the demographic and mindset of the users is key. In addition this position will also be responsible for maintaining and growing our outgoing traffic channel (Exit traffic); this includes all back redirects, banners and widgets.
- Offer performance optimization; analysis to increase conversions and/or quality
- Client and program research and development
- Provide latest trends and forecasting to business development for monthly and bimonthly projections.
- Work alongside business development to understand client needs and oversee implementation of new projects
- Work alongside Marketing Director to implement the roadmap for the Exit traffic channel and coordinate with the analytics team where applicable to implement new growth strategies.
- Develop reporting and other tools to aid in management and communication.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, statistics, or similar
- 2-4 years experience working in an online marketing field
- Comfortable researching, taking initiative and ownership
- Comfortable working with data, performing analysis and interpreting results.
- Proficient working with Excel and pivot tables
- Basic knowledge of query languages like MySQL strongly preferred
- Knowledgeable of website performance metrics preferred
- Written and oral communication skills that allow a clear and concise presentation of conclusions and recommendations to a variety of audiences
This position would be ideal for someone with 2-4 years experience working in an analytical position in the online marketing field.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to the email specified above with Inventory Manager in the subject. We look forward to hearing from you!
Unfortunately we can only accept applicants who are already authorized to work in the U.S. and cannot commit to any VISA sponsorships at this time.