Fab’s mission is to help people better their lives with design.
More than 11 million people around the world use Fab to discover everyday design products at great prices, to connect with the world’s most exciting designers, and to share their favorite design inspirations.
Fab is seeking an Inventory Operations Coordinator to assist in ordering, allocating, and managing inventory purchases. This coordinator will work closely with our buying, production, finance, warehouse, and other members of the logistics team. We are looking for someone that is result driven while able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapts comfortably to change. It’s critical to develop lasting relationships and help deliver a Fab experience to all parties involved in an inventory purchase (designers, shipping carriers, etc.). We need someone who can multi-task and coordinate the correct items/qtys to the correct places at the right time.
- Partner with Inventory Planning and the Fab buying team to issue Purchase Order and oversee the logistics on all inventory purchases.
- Assist warehouse on forecasting/prioritization, receiving discrepancies, and provide direction on operational activity needed such as inventory inspection, cycle counts, returns, etc.
- Report discrepancies to designers, Fab buyers, and AP team to ensure proper payment and product is available on the site. Work on obtaining shortages or additional information from the designer, after initial shipment
- Understand full life cycle of inventory purchase starting with initial receipt, various stages within operations, monitoring ended stock sales, analyzing success of a sale and communicating the balance of inventory to Fab buyers.
- Track open orders and determine if and why customers orders have been affected. Provide direction to customer service on how to handle ad hoc occurrences.
- Occasional travel to New Jersey warehouse (Keasbey, NJ)
- 2-3 years of experience in logistics/operations
- BA/BS degree
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, Internet savvy
- Organizational skills with a focus on detail
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written as this role is a link between many internal/external contacts
Fab is a design-focused company, dedicated to helping our customers discover fun and unique products. Our buyers are constantly seeking out...