This is an Inventory position that reports directly to the warehouse supervisor, with interfacing among other client and contractor personnel. |
- Support AES zero-incident safety culture and assume personal accountability and responsibility for safe work practices in all projects, activities, and operations.
- This individual will be familiar with construction and maintenance material and tools.
- Candidate is required to possess the administrative and personnel skills to plan, direct and execute the day-to-day functions of materials personnel under his/her supervision.
- Responsibilities include addressing material requirements and constraints within assigned area, groups or projects prior to job start up or as required.
- Use one or more computerized systems or data bases to develop, maintain and report of material sourcing and status, to include creating Material Requisitions or Purchase Orders to transfer, purchase, stage and issue material.
- Must have analytical and organizational skills.
- Research contractor data list for material availability and problem resolution.
- Multiple disciplines to include: interfacing and coordination with Client and company personnel for production, engineering, construction, maintenance, purchasing departments, as well as vendors and other contractors.
- Five or more years e xperience in a lead role assuring the receiving, inspection, stocking, staging, packaging, inventory, issue, shipping and delivering functions and the warehousing systems are adequately performed.
- Strong administrative and computer skills required, including excel, word, outlook and knowledge of SAP or equality ERP system.
- Responsible for restocking of critical items in expacs.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with limited direction and supervision.
- Comply with Company and customer policies and procedures .
Minimum Education and Experience
Seven or more years experience and/or training; with at least 3 years directly related to the petrochemical industry or Bachelors level degree with management experience. Arctic experience is desirable. Strong interpersonal and communication skills desired Must possess strong analytical skills.
Valid drivers license with clean driving record.
A candidate must be able to meet the following non-exclusive requirements:
1. Meet the AES Driver License and Records Policy. AES Driver Licenses and Records policy.
2. Take and pass a pre-employment drug test which may include both UA and hair testing.
3. Meet the physical requirements of this position including working in a remote location under arctic conditions.
The availability of this position is contingent upon the Companys continued operational needs once training is completed.
Arctic Slope Regional Corporation - 12 months ago
Alaska's slippery slopes have led to financial success for ASRC Energy Services. A subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corp., ASRC...