Auxogyn, Inc. is a privately held company is revolutionizing the field of reproductive medicine by translating scientific discoveries in early embryo development into effective clinical tools. The Company's flagship product, the Eeva™ Test, delivers consistent, objective and quantitative information regarding embryo viability that clinicians and their infertility patients can use to make important treatment decisions. Eeva received CE mark in July 2012 and is currently available for use in the European Union. Eeva is not yet cleared in the US and is limited to investigational use only. Recently the Company and Merck Serono announced a strategic partnership to further advance the development and commercialization of the Eeva Test in the European Union, Canada, Australia and the US. The Company closed its first round of financing in May 2010 and is funded by the leading life science venture firms: Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, TPG Biotechnology, Merck Serono Ventures and SRone.
Oversee and manage inventory, shipping/receiving, and facilities functions for the company and ensure that proper files and documentation are maintained.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Shipping / Receiving
- Work with documentation sources such as purchase orders, invoices, requisitions, part specifications and packing lists.
- Enter information into Inventory Management database to maintain accurate incoming and outgoing records.
- Count inventory, equipment, Finished Goods, or supplies in stock and post totals to inventory records
- Verify and compare physical count of inventory and system records. Report errors to Purchasing and make adjustments in computation or count.
- Calculate records such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to provide input to Purchasing in order to maintain correct inventory levels.
- Able to do proper materials kitting.
- Receive all incoming raw materials, supplies, equipment, verifying contents and quantity.
- Assess shipment conditions and report to purchasing if any damages observed.
- Accurately log all incoming controlled materials (i.e. assign lot numbers, prepare documentation for IQA, quarantine materials, etc.).
- Able to follow instructions for proper packaging and labeling of the outgoing shipments.
- Able to communicate with the logistics providers and complete shipping documentation such as waybills, packing lists, etc.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Communicate with Property Management regarding facility maintenance
- Serves as primary point of contact for facility vendors and services (HVAC, Gas, General Contractor, Security, Office Equipment vendors, etc.)
- Participate in facility safety activities such as test drills, fire/safety audits, etc.
- Monitor and maintain high pressure Nitrogen and Carbon Dioxide gas systems for incubators
- Able to perform basic facility repair duties such as replacing light bulbs, etc.
- Coordinates office moves and new hire office set up; will also work with management in the planning/execution of office expansion/relocation as needed
- Work with IT on space related requirements
Demonstrated Personal Characteristics
Candidate must be driven to deliver results with the ability to establish rapport, earn trust, and effectively collaborate with others. Essential attributes of the successful candidate is one who:
- Previous inventory management experience is required
- Must have above average attention to details.
- Understands and uses GDP principals.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in a smaller medical device or biotech company.
We offer a competitive compensation package including health insurance, stock options and a challenging work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Is Action Oriented:
- Motivated by results
- Full of energy when faced with challenges
- Able to make and implement tough decisions
- Proactive” as opposed to “reactive”
- Deals with Ambiguity:
- Can be flexible and adaptable in a complex, changing environment
- Can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- Works Collaboratively:
- Practices attentive and active listening
- Has the patience to hear people out and to search for constructive input
- Exemplifies Interpersonal Savvy and Integrity:
- Relates well to all kinds of people—both inside and outside the company
- Builds constructive and effective relationships
- Uses diplomacy and tact
- Adheres to an appropriate set of core values and beliefs
- Always acts with uncompromising integrity
Qualified candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .