Responsible for managing inventory in a regional group of USA Field locations to maximize inventory turns.
CRM Product forecast accuracy.
Manage the accuracy of demand drivers for a group of regional Aftermarket Sales locations.
Identify, analyze and maintain the correct product mix for a regional distribution point.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Translate CRM into a piece count forecast and translate into SAP demand where applicable.
- Review all demand drivers for validity and timing working closely with local Sales team.
- Facilitate and achieve excellent and timely communication between Sales & Operations. Works closely with Houston demand team.
- Lead and direct localized S&OP meetings.
- Institute and own a sign off process for procuring inventory without sufficient demand.
- Identify and manage the demand for a regional inventory distribution point.
- Aftermarket field location should be driven by SAP only.
- Improve inventory turns from current baselines
- Maintain good product availability.
- Organized, analytical flexible, team player personality that works well with others.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- BA - Business, Operations, Materials Management
- APICS certification or equivalent experience*
- Oil Field - Wellhead / Gate Valve product knowledge
- Advanced computer skills to include SAP, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Office
- Willingness to travel domestically frequently.
- Equivalent experience = 4 yrs on the job training in an Inventory / Materials role.
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...