Secure inventory integrity by performing and developing the cyclical inventory process. As the expert in training of inventory and Transfer Type Management, support the Logistics Manager with the execution of the inventory process and the audit of the stock influencing routines in the entire store to secure IKEA as the best home furnishings store in the local market
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your main tasks will include: Plan, organize, and execute the inventory process Adhere to and ensure compliance with inventory control procedures Ensure store meets requirements for cycle inventory Secure and audit administrative routines to maintain consistent stock balances and inventory levels Provide direction and advise other departments and coworkers regarding the inventory cycle process Track, monitor and report inventory key figures and inventory discrepancies Follow up and improve upon inventory result and eliminate discrepancies Support and proved training for inventory process and Transfer Type Management Track and monitor in-delivery deviations to review and verify inbound quality Secure accurate storage inventory Adhere to and comply with safety and security procedures Maintain a clean, organized work area following waste management guidelines Use available resources to educate yourself on efficient Goods Flow Concept and range information Ensure clean, organized work areas following waste management guidelines Use information, knowledge and available resources to educate co-workers about logistics processes Maintain advanced knowledge of your subject area to perform at a level to meet or exceed the expectations of the customer and management and to serve as a model for your co-workers
• Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include: Knowledge/Experience:
• 2 years IKEA experience including internal training programs or 2-4 years experience in a high volume retail environment (logistics or inventory knowledge and experience preferred) Computer aptitude – including Microsoft applications and internal IKEA systems; advanced proficiency with MS Excel & MS Word preferred
• Knowledge and understanding of and a passion for IKEA values and principles RecruitmentadvertisingIPEPerformancereviewCommonfunctionalplatformDevelopmentplanLearningofferInterviewquestioningCompetenceproileRecruitmentadvertisingIPEPerformancereviewCommonfunctionalplatformDevelopmentplanLearningofferInterviewquestioningCompetencerofile
• Knowledge of the store cycle inventory processes Capabilities/Motivation: Contribute to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers
• Eagerness and desire to understand the IKEA business and customer needs and influence improvement of the business
• Ability and desire to share your knowledge and learning, to act as a cultural ambassador and to and contribute to the development of trained, knowledgeable, high performing co-workers
• Strong interpersonal, communications, analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong attention to detail and analytical skills in order to monitor, review, and implement actions to improve logistics operations
• Interest in Home Furnishings Fluent in English (written and verbal skills) Additional Information Work Location: Fast-paced, deadline driven, high volume retail store Physical/Mental Demands (Essential Functions): Ability to access and observe all selling and non-selling areas. Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities/deadlines and moderate stress. Input, verify, and produce reports for products utilizing computer system/terminal for the majority of the shift. Ability to communicate with co-workers and manage conflict; to lift and move 50 lbs (25 kg.) GROWING TOGETHER IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Additional Information :
This is a full-time position for 32 up to 40 hours per week, requiring at least 60 hours work availability. This position requires the availability to work some nights and the availability to work Saturdays and Sundays.
IKEA - 8 months ago
Since its founding in 1943, IKEA has offered a wide range of home furnishings and accessories of good design and function, at prices so low...