is responsible for all assigned tasks relating to inventory control. Documentation of procedural issues and concerns are required.
- Maintains inventory cycle count and physical inventory programs
- Counts and reconciles randomly chosen part numbers and/or locations
- Assists in developing solutions to specific problem areas
- Compiles, verifies and reports periodic statistical information to management regarding trends in customer escalations
- Assists in development of projects as well as make recommendations to appropriate personnel
- Ensures compliance to inventory processes and procedures as well as compliance to contractual obligations
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training
- Experience operating a forklift
- PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to walk, stoop, or kneel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles, and is regularly exposed to extreme heat or cold, or temperatures consistent with outdoor weather.
OHL - 22 months ago
OHL is one of the largest 3PLs in the world, providing integrated global supply chain management solutions. Founded in 1951 and...