Job Title: Inventory Specialist Reports to: General Manager
Position Summary : Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory controls through adherence to company guidelines and policies. Provides exceptional customer service, with a focus on creating a customer centric environment. Coaches to ensure accuracy of inventory and proper back room operations.
General Purpose : Customer Service, Inventory controls, Back-Room Operations, Merchandising and signing standards.
Role Qualifications :
• Exhibits exceptional customer service at all times
• Juggles many priorities and is able to multi task effectively with limited or no supervision
• Utilizes operational activity to comfortably connect with customers and create a customer centric environment
• Embraces Staples values; Own it, Say it like it is, Be caring, Keep it simple, and Work together during every shift
Position Responsibilities :
• Process accurate and efficient inventory controls;
o Zero Balance
o Return to Vendor
o Return to Warehouse
o Cross Channel Returns
o Reserve online pick up in store
• Delivers exceptional customer service
• Responds resourcefully to customer requests and concerns.
• Ensures back of house operations and truck process are consistent to company standards to maintain stock levels effectively
• Understands and utilizes basic selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers.
• Provide an inviting environment for the customers by maintaining a neat and clean store
• Performs front end responsibilities such as cashier, returns, online reservations while maintaining operational standards
• Adhere to all company policies procedures & safety standards
• Perform other related duties as assigned
Staples - 19 months ago
There’s a whole lot more to Staples than you probably ever imagined. As the world’s 3rd largest internet retailer and a trusted...