NOW is the time to join WIS International! WIS is more than just a place to work….we’re a successful international team providing inventory expertise to top retailers and warehouses, while using the most advanced hand-held computer technology in the industry!
We have an immediate need for Inventory Supervisors who like to work varied hours, travel to customer locations via our voluntary van transportation and count inventory as a team!
· Professional employees who count fast and accurately are rewarded with advancement opportunities, more work hours, based on availability, and/or wage increases!
· Guaranteed 25 ¢ hourly wage increase after 30 days of work with no absences
· 50 ¢ wage increase opportunity every 6 months
· Weekly pay checks (after January 2014)
· Paid Training
· Competitive team atmosphere
· Opportunity to travel with a team to places near and far! The company pays travel time and lodging costs when staying overnight.
- Supervise and lead a team of Inventory Counters
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with customers
- Review and analyze service levels on a continuous basis
- Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule and travel to our customers’ locations
· Applicants/employees are required to submit to criminal background reviews and may be required to be drug tested before and after being hired.
· Capability to work quickly and accurately using basic addition and multiplication skills
· A high level of computer literacy
· Ability to constantly stand, bend, twist, squat, kneel and climb step stools with or without reasonable accommodation
· Willing to work very early morning, evening and weekend hours
· Professional and respectful of self and others
· Ability to use a computer to view or print your schedule, pay stubs and other work related material.
· Enthusiasm combined with a hands on management style
· A driver's license and an acceptable driving record preferred
To qualify as a driver, you must:
See what we are all about . . . view our job preview .
- Possess a driving record free of any at fault accidents or driving violations within the past 24 months.
- Must be at least 25 years old.
- Must have at least 5 years of current uninterrupted licensed driving experience
Our customers tell us we are the best in the inventory industry because of our people . . . our professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. Become a part of our team!
To learn more about W IS, please visit our Website at www.wisintl.com . WIS thanks all applicants in advance, but will only contact those we wish to interview.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications
WIS International - 8 months ago
WIS International provides inventory management and merchandising services for retailers of all sizes, as well as to a range of warehouse,...