Do you want an exciting and rewarding career working for a company that rewards great performance, treats you with respect, gives you the opportunity to advance, and offers great wages and benefits? WIS International is one of the largest inventory service providers in the world and we are looking for individuals to join our team as an Inventory Supervisor! This is an entry-level supervisory opportunity with room for advancement.
WIS requires a results driven, service oriented Inventory Supervisor. Reporting to the Area Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Supervise and lead a team of Inventory Counters
• Count inventory as part of the team, when not supervising or engaged in other responsibilities.
• Provide service to both new and existing customers.
• Establish and maintain effective business relationships with customers.
• Develop an understanding of customers' evolving service needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Review and analyze service levels on a continuous basis.
• Have the flexibility to work a varied schedule and travel to our customers’ locations.
We are looking for someone with the following combination of Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• An Associates degree or a High School Diploma or equivalent management experience preferred.
• A driver's license and an acceptable driving record preferred.
• Strong organizational, analytical, self management and goal setting skills.
• Energetic team player with demonstrated interpersonal skills.
• A high level of computer literacy.
• Have a desire to learn the inventory business and the drive to reach for promotional
• Enthusiasm combined with a hands on management style.
WIS is equipped with the latest technology to streamline inventory counts for our clients. Custom software, bar code scanning terminals, and professional fixed asset tracking software are just a few of the services we offer.
Our customers tell us the reason we are the best in the inventory industry is because of our people, their professionalism, efficiency, and accuracy. We consistently and reliably deliver customized, accurate, unbiased inventory information that saves our customers time and money.
WIS International is proud to be a drug free work place. Applicants and employees may be required to submit to drug testing before and after being hired. Additionally, you may be required to submit consumer reports including but not limited to Criminal History and Motor Vehicle Reports.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EOE/AA Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
WIS International - 17 months ago
WIS International provides inventory management and merchandising services for retailers of all sizes, as well as to a range of warehouse,...