Inventory Systems Analyst
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc, a government engineering logistics services firm, is seeking qualified candidates to fill an existing full-time opening as an Inventory Systems Analyst.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates logistic program activities to ensure effective and economical support for servicing products, systems, or equipment.
- Develops and recommends inventory management policies and procedures.
- Develops user training program and written reference guides detailing inventory management processes, procedures, and best practices.
- Provides inventory management support for electronic systems and components.
- Performs inventory management analyses to develop recommended inventory stocking levels and part purchase/repair/disposal actions.
- Analyzes item deficiency reports and provides instructions for discrepant item disposal or return.
- Assists in the development of life-cycle support plans that account for real-world logistics challenges to meet required part availability requirements.
- Analyzes inventory levels and applies forecasted changes in demand and item prices to develop funding recommendations.
- Assists in the development and review of Equipment/System Integrated Logistics Support Plans (EILSP) and fleet Introduction/Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) plans and certification packages.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of ten (10) years experience in the area of logistics and inventory management.
- Baccalaureate Degree in Business or related field plus six (6) years experience in the area of logistics management.
- Experience managing electronic systems and components with various US Coast Guard supply, inventory, and maintenance management systems including Naval and Electronics Supply Support System (NESSS), Fleet Logistics System (FLS), Configuration Management Plus (CMPlus), Asset Logistics Management Information System (ALMIS), and Asset Computerized Maintenance System (ACMS).
- Must be eligible to obtain a secret clearance.
DLS Engineering Associates, Inc. - 15 months ago
We are an established and growing service provider in the government industry. We are dedicated to our mission of providing business...