The Inventory and Merchandise Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of customer service, safety and vendor care. The Inventory and Merchandise Manager is a dedicated resource within the store management team responsible for maintaining accurate item inventories to maximize sales. In addition to leading the “N-Zone” goals, the Customer Service Manager is required to train and direct customer service associates in customer service, receiving processes, dry-stock maintenance, housekeeping and other tasks necessary for efficient store level operations.
- Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers.
- Manage the training, coaching and performance management of customer service associates.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the area of customer service programs including cash management, “point of sale” maintenance, product counts & scan audits, maintain perpetual inventory, vendor processes and housekeeping. .
- Ensure the 24/7 execution of all customer service programs & processes.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices.
- Analyze customer service results and trends to prepare action plans.
- Coordinate daily customer service assignments and activities of associates.
Experience, skills and abilities consistent with the Team Leader competencies:
- Leadership experience in a fast paced retail, food service, or fuel environment;
- High School Diploma or equivalent (additional coursework, training or certifications preferred)
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Relationship Building
- Customer Focus
- Manage Change
- Process Management & Execution
- Business Drive
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. These statements are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the personnel so classified.
Monster - 13 months ago
Wawa, Inc., a privately held company, traces its roots back to 1803 as an iron foundry in New Jersey. Owner George Wood started a dairy...