APS-ARTI LLC. (AAJV) is currently recruiting for an Investigative Assistant (Security Administrator III) (with a current TS or TS/SCI) in support of a contract with the Department of State at our Rosslyn, VA location. Position is full-time, exempt. Start date is immediate upon selection and security clearance processing as required.
This position is located in the Counterintelligence Division, Bureau of Diplomatic Security. Under general supervision, incumbent performs a variety of database management and information procurement duties in support of mission requirements for the Counterintelligence Division, Department of State (DoS).
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical support and data entry in furtherance of counterintelligence investigations, i.e. gather, screen, verify, and prove factual information related to subjects.
- Verify and/or develop information through internal and external counterintelligence databases and provide raw data to Post.
- Act as the primary source for Post name vetting request from the US Embassy, as well as other countries supporting the mission.
- Responsible for information entry and extraction from internal and external counterintelligence databases, and final reporting of those results to Post.
- Receive requests from DoS Regional Security Officers (RSOs) and Assistant Regional Security Officers (ARSOs). Complete these requests and report their results independently to Post.
- Work closely with a variety of Special Agents, Analysts and Administrative Staff in the course of fulfilling daily duties.
- Minimal overseas travel possible.
Mandatory Requirement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility for access to classified information. Must possess a Top Secret/SCI clearance to start.
- Undergraduate degree and 3 years specialized administrative experience. If no degree, must have 7 years of administrative experience.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word; have basic skills with Excel and PowerPoint; and other database software experience desired.
- Thorough knowledge of data entry protocols, organization safeguards and protection of classified information.
- Thorough knowledge of electronic database, communications, and reporting systems.
- Working knowledge of standards and procedures of the Diplomatic Security Service preferred.
- Knowledge of procedural safeguards for evidence handling.
- Knowledge of drafting investigative reports and summaries.
- Ability to communicate, orally and in writing, and coordinate actions effectively with individuals at all organizational and management levels within, and external to, the Department.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
- A current TS/SCI clearance or the ability to qualify for this required clearance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Our preferred method for receiving your resume is to apply on-line. Apply On-line at: http://www.aajv.com/careers
Attn: Recruiter, 13-043A
1555 King Street, Suite #500
Alexandria, VA 22314
Fax: (703) 682-4823
AAJV is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer AA/M/F/V/D, and member of DHS E-Verify Program
AAJV - 13 months ago