At C&S Wholesale Grocers , we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations by providing them with the best products, the best service and the best prices. That might seem like a fairly simple philosophy, but it’s been the key to our rapid growth and success. Like any organization, it’s the people that make the difference.
The primary purpose of the Field Claims Investigator is to resolve problem transactions and prevent erroneous credits from being issued by conducting field investigations related to losses of Company product and assets for all of our facilities.
- Conduct field investigations, customer site visits and convey findings to upper management/customer
- Prepare detailed written report to the facility investigator and customer headquarters.
- Develop relationships with coordinators and customer counterparts.
- Send weekly reports of all claims investigated
- Review all claims and provide daily itinerary
- Work to reduce exposure from false claims, operational failures.
- Operate camera systems.
- Obtain a working knowledge of database systems
- Associates Degree in Business or Logistics Management or the equivalent combination of training and experience in a related field preferred
- Ability to “think quick on your feet” and solve problems in high stress situations
- Quality assurance or inventory control experience is preferred
- Ability to analyze trends and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong knowledge of warehouse computer systems, Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to operate camera systems and convey credit policy requirements to internal staff and customers
- Candidates must be able to work independently and be self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required
- 90% travel (including overnight) is required
- Leadership skills including team building, coaching and mentoring for personnel development
C&S Wholesale Grocers is the lead supply chain company in the food industry today – and the largest wholesale grocery supply...