- M.S. or PhD in Chemical engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, or related discipline with > 8 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or biologics process development.
- Strong technical knowledge and proven experience in protein or monoclonal antibody downstream process development.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team and independently under general supervision.
Prior experience in process characterization and/or process validation is highly desirable.
- Prior experience with cGMP and/or pilot scale production is a plus.
- Prior experience with use of statistical tools such as JMP software or equivalent is highly desirable
- Develop, optimize and scale up downstream process involving chromatography and filtration steps for the production of clinical and commercial supplies.
- Design and execute scale-down experiments for trouble shooting of development and manufacturing problems.
- Involvement in design experiments (DOE) leading to process characterization and validation.
- Support product scale-up and technology transfer to manufacturing facilities
- Prepare technical reports and protocols.
- Present data at relevant forums across multiple levels of the organization.
- Maintain accurate laboratory notebooks and relevant documentation.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GlaxoSmithKline - 2 years ago
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...