A Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional training. A minimum of five years loss prevention and fraud investigation experience. Knowledge of investigative methodology and case management experience, testifying and managing investigations. Knowledge of criminal and civil subpoenas and the appropriate disposition of each. Knowledge of various bank records available for discovery as evidentiary material.
Superior PC ability required, including proficiency in: Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Professional applications.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills and analytical skills. Honest and motivated with a strong work ethic. Willingness to develop new skill sets to develop professional growth.
Loss prevention and investigation of internal and external fraud committed against the Bank to reduce or eliminate losses from all sources.
• Investigates internal and external fraud related issues committed against the Bank, including but not limited to employee embezzlement, check fraud and new account fraud.
• Conduct interviews as may be necessary.
• Create and retain case management records for all investigations.
• Coordinates investigations with appropriate law enforcement officials as needed.
• Prepare cases as may be relevant for collection
• Recover funds lost due to fraud
• Prepare monthly loss recovery reports for Board.
• Perform daily Loss Prevention Activities including escalation of suspected problems identified
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Investors Bank - 4 months ago
When you join Investors Bank, you will become part of a community bank dedicated to providing excellent service to all our customers....