Summary / Primary Role : The Investigator will work in conducting and responding to Non-Conformance Reports (NCRs) investigations, identifying root causes, and collaborating with Odyssey Logistics & Technology (OL&T) personnel, clients and/or Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) to implement and measure corrective actions for deficiencies discovered. This associate will be responsible for leading the investigation process to ensure that accurate and factual data is obtained and successful claim filing and collection is performed. This associate will measure, monitor, and assist in developing long-term proactive and corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement with respect to NCR Performance.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
(Management may amend or assign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time)
· Create, investigate, complete, and distribute NCR submissions and applicable documentation
based on parameters specific to the report.
· Collaborate with appropriate personnel to procure, compile, and analyze data for accuracy, in order to identify root causes and put measureable corrective actions in place.
· Create, compile, and distribute periodic and ad hoc NCR and Claims reports, metrics, and/or charts.
· File and collect Loss & Damage Claims.
· Follow-up with LSPs to assure corrective actions are implemented as designed and to assure deficiencies are corrected.
· Update and maintain Logistics Quality document files and archives when procedural changes occur.
· Participate in department-process improvement efforts.
Qualifications and Key Skills:
(The following are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills or ability required for this position)
· High School diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in a Logistics, Transportation, or related work preferred.
· 1-2 years’ experience with various modes of transportation a plus.
· General knowledge of Federal Claims Laws, guidelines, terminology, and mitigation process a plus.
· Above average customer service skills and communication skills (both verbal and written).
· Good analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work effectively with clients, carriers, and all levels of management within the Odyssey organization.
· Strong time-management skills with ability to prioritize and multi-task in a timely manner.
· Experience with TMS and SharePoint a plus.
· Excellent Data Entry skills required.
· Ability to adapt and change to different work processes as dictated by specific client requirements.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, E-mail, and Internet.
· Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information.
· Ability to work well as part of a team.
· Must be self-motivated, dependable, punctual, and able to work overtime when required.
Odyssey is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, handicap, sexual orientation or veteran status. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. No relocation considered.
Odyssey Logistics & Technology Corporation - 19 months ago