The Corporate Investigator is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and implementing solutions to routine, but moderately complex, management problems with respect to the protection and safeguarding of personnel, information, and other assets in the area of investigations. The Corporate Investigator will be responsible for investigations in the areas of workplace violence, fraud, theft, and vandalism. This position reports directly to the Site Manager.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Essential Job Functions
• Identify, investigate and implement solutions to routine, but which may include moderate-complex and highly sensitive, incidents and issues, requiring established interviewing, researching, and analytical skills and techniques specific to corporate investigations
• Conduct investigations related to threats originating from external sources outside the company, and internal incidents and issues such as theft, vandalism, and workplace violence related matters
• Provide incident, investigative case and/or project management services based on needs that arise (cross-functional initiatives, training and awareness efforts).
• Develop, track, and maintain reporting of statistical and written analysis of user threats, incidents and investigations for management review.
• Establish and maintain professional relationships with counterparts in related industries/disciplines to obtain a common understanding of like problems and known solutions.
• Maintain direct liaison with corporate and outside counsel, and law enforcement agencies and private consultants, as appropriate.
• Support the day-to-day administration of the general safety and security awareness program, and related activities.
Additional Job Functions
• Perform other related duties as required
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelors Degree Required
• 4+ Years experience working in the Corporate Investigations, Law Enforcement (local/state/federal), Security Operations, or related field
• Working knowledge of MS Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio; SharePoint – web design)
• Technical skills which allow for liaising with Information Technology to implement technical solutions specific to safety and security needs
• Developed investigative and analytical skills specific to a corporate high-tech environment
• General understanding of, and introductory level experience with workplace violence and related cases/issues/incidents
• Strong and effective communications, including verbal presentations, skills
Security Industry Specialists, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
SIS provides a variety of challenging work environments where professionals are given opportunities to develop their careers and contribute...