Associates work in small, client-focused teams, led by a Managing Director, to create and deliver solutions leveraging Pacific Crest’s capabilities to help our Technology clients achieve their financial and strategic objectives. Because of the entrepreneurial nature of Pacific Crest, we encourage our Associates to take on increasing levels of responsibility commensurate with their abilities. As a result, Pacific Crest believes our Associates develop significant client and deal experience earlier than at larger, more structured investment banking firms.
- Act as point of contact for corporate finance and mergers & acquisitions execution and analysis
- Guide development of analysts and teach them how to develop finance and execution skills
- Work on live and on-going transactions and interact with clients as you build your network
- Help generate ideas for new client opportunities
- Learn from and work with teams consisting of professionals across Pacific Crest, including senior bankers within investment banking and experts in other areas of the firm
- Research and analysis related to transaction generation and execution
- Analyzing detailed corporate and financial information
- Creating statistical exhibits that analyze comparative financial performance
- Building models to illustrate projected financial results and value to companies
- Developing marketing memoranda
work authorization required
Competitive salary. Depends upon education and financial and/or industry experience.
Excellent benefits package.
Contact Information: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls please.
- Bachelor’s degree with superior academic performance, MBA preferred
- Prior work experience in investment banking or private equity
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment
- High degree of initiative and must be a self-motivator
- Ability to work independently and function as part of a team
- Composure and confidence to manage conflicting priorities
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong extracurricular activities and work experience
- Strong Excel skills and good familiarity with PowerPoint
- NASD Series 79 & 63 licenses or willingness to obtain within 90 days of employment