At Duff & Phelps, we stand for the qualities that power sound decisions. And we believe that behind every good decision, you'll find solid thinking, proven experience and valuable insight. But all the numbers and facts in the world mean nothing without a top team of professionals to make sense of them all.
That's where YOU come in - provided you're incisive, entrepreneurial and up for a challenge. We offer an environment where your talent and perspective matter - where you can make a real impact.
Duff & Phelps is a leading provider of investment banking and independent financial advisory services. Our investment banking practice focuses on providing merger and acquisition, private placement, transaction opinion, and restructuring advisory services.
Join our team and together we'll power the sound decisions that enhance value - yours and ours.
We are looking for Interns to join our team in Summer, 2013.
Interns will act as banking generalists, working as a part of our global investment banking team on a variety of engagements. Individuals will be assigned a wide variety of projects and given as much responsibility as their experience and capabilities permit.
- Working directly with client senior management teams, board members and stakeholders throughout all phases of transaction advisory and execution, in both healthy and distressed situations
- Assist with preparing financial models and analytical support for merger & acquisitions, restructuring & special situations, and transaction opinion deal teams
- Assist with drafting situation analyses, pitch materials, information memoranda, investor presentations and term sheets
- Performing company, industry, market and competitor research and due diligence
- Contributing to the development and communication of proposals and advice to current and prospective clients
- Ensuring quality of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via www.duffandphelps.jobs .
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics from an accredited university or college with an expected graduation date between December 2013 and August 2014
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 OR if your school does not use GPA, you must be in the top 20% of your class.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- A critical thinker who can quickly evaluate and analyze companies and financial information
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with senior professionals in an engagement team
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Demonstrated commitment to obtaining outstanding results
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and on weekends
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
Duff & Phelps - Powering Sound Decisions.
Duff & Phelps Corporation - 15 months ago
As a leading global independent provider of financial advisory and investment banking services, Duff & Phelps delivers trusted advice,...