Responsible for originating, structuring, underwriting
and closing potential lending transactions across the
spectrum sectors within the security industry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential
- Interact with borrowers to review lending
review of financial statements and on-site visits
- Identify and structure new lending opportunities
- Perform due diligence on transactions through the
- Examine the economic conditions within specific
- Coordinate the transaction process from underwriting
- Prepare and review internal memoranda for deal
- Present transactions to Credit Committee for
credit quality of opportunity and appropriate loan
- Evaluate senior mortgage financing requests to
Education and Experience
- 7-10 years of similar work experience with a finance
- Security lending experience highly desired
- Transaction management experience in a cross
- Significant experience with financial modeling and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical and documentation skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Is comfortable with a changing environment and is
- Supporting Change: Supports change and innovation.
adaptive to such an environment.
Listens and involves others. Clearly conveys ideas
- Communicating Effectively: Shares information.
in a manner that engages others and helps them
understand and retain the message.
professional service to both internal and external
- Championing Customer Needs: Provides timely and
customers; is responsive to customer needs and
requests; is always courteous to the customer and
considers the needs of the customer when making
own without being prompted; handles problems
- Demonstrating Initiative: Takes action on his/her
independently when appropriate; able to resolve
issues without relying on extensive help from
others; does more than is expected or asked.
responsibilities central to the role meet all
- Delivering High Quality Work: Makes sure
requirements and expectations. Finishes tasks
promptly and critically reviews work to ensure
quality and accuracy. Considers impact of work to
others and takes steps to mitigate. Seeks additional
work after finishing tasks.
CapitalSource Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
CapitalSource Bank - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -