About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and are part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and flexible Paid Time Off program, and a positive work environment.
Farm Family is looking for an Investment Reporting Technician to join our Finance team!
· Prepare the monthly investment activity reports reconciling the investment system (PAM) to the general ledger.
· Compile information from PAM to prepare financial investment reports.
· Prepare written analysis of investment activity for monthly management meetings.
· Prepare the statutory investment pages in the quarterly and annual statements.
· Research of investment variances.
· Prepare investment journal entries and enter into the G/L.
· Associate’s Degree
· 1-3 years accounting experience preferred; investment accounting experience a plus
· General knowledge of accounting
· Ability to work overtime as needed
· Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Farm Family - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard