We are currently seeking an Investment Representative to join our organization.
The Investment Representative will be responsible for counseling and selling quality, value-added financial products and services to clients/members for investment purposes; Conduct regularly scheduled reviews with assigned clients to monitor client progress toward client’s goals.
- Identify potential clients/customers using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, personal contacts, referrals
- Interview clients/customers to determine financial position, resources, and assets available to invest financial goals; Counsel clients on purchase or sale of securities, financial services and investment plans
- Handle customer inquiries, effectively work with back-office support personnel at vendors and broker-dealer to ensure a high degree of quality service and member satisfaction
- Set-up and maintain client files with appropriate information and in accordance with FINRA compliance standards
- Keep all securities and insurance licensing current through successful completion of Continuing Education requirements
- Input financial planning data into financial planning software for registered representatives on an as needed basis
- Three years to five years of similar financial product sales experience
- Two year college degree (Associates degree) in business or related field
- Excellent working knowledge of securities, life insurance, and annuity products; Proficient in operational procedures related to customer accounts; Strong practical understanding of general economic principles related to all aspects of personal finance.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in multi-tasking, meetng strict deadlines, dealing with sensitive information, and problem resolution iwhile providing exceptional service.
New Mexico Educators Federal Credit Union - 9 months ago