We are currently seeking an Investor Relations Coordinator to join our Piper Jaffray Investment Management team in Minneapolis. This person would be responsible for investor relations activities supporting the PJIM product areas (Private Funds and Corporate Cash Management).
- Serve as a primary contact for existing and potential clients for PJIM; serve as primary PJIM contact for all PJ& Co. fixed income referral business.
- Primary contact for all PJIM request for proposal (RFP) and due diligence questionnaire (DDQ) requests. This includes maintaining all information associated with the response and tracking all information provided
- Conducts on-going updates to marketing materials (pitch books, client newsletter, etc.), obtains appropriate approval and maintains all supporting documentation.
- Primary liaison with off-shore Board of Directors for private funds.
- Works directly with PJIM portfolio management team, risk management accounting, legal and compliance to respond to client inquires or general questions for PJIM products.
- Oversee the timely and accurate processing of investor transactions including subscriptions, redemptions, and transfers, including the associated money movement
- Responsible for account management, ensure PJIM client listing is current and maintaining client account documentation; providing ISDA account documentation as appropriate.
- Responsible for delegated compliance supervision activities as assigned by the COO and President
- Review, understand and have the ability to discuss governing documents (private placement memorandum, subscription agreement, etc.) for PJIM products
- Works with Compliance to ensure adequate supervisory processes are in place to comply with regulations
- Responsible for defining, managing, and evaluating processess to support the product areas
- Serve as primary contact for external marketing relationships
- Some travel necessary
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years financial services experience
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills; Excellent writing and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong finance and analytical skills
- Solid client relationship management skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Series 7/63 preferred; required to obtain Series 7, 52/53, and 63 within 6 months.
Piper Jaffray is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Piper Jaffray - 2 years ago
Piper Jaffray provides a range of investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advice, financing, industry...