Fortress’s Private Equity group is seeking an Investor Reporting Analyst to become a key contributor on a high-performing team. This is a great opportunity to join a leading, global, publicly-traded investment management firm, with more than $51.5 billion in assets under management.
The Investor Reporting Analyst will:
- Participate in all aspects of the client reporting process
- Prepare/review portfolio presentations
- Update and ensure accuracy and completeness of customized client reporting templates
- Revise product pitch books, fact sheets and other marketing materials
- Manage investor communication process including quarterly reporting, capital calls, distributions, ad-hoc communications, etc.
- Maintain and update various databases, CRM systems and investor web portals
- Coordinate investment team responses to Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ)
- Work with investment professionals on quarterly performance reporting and investment commentary
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.5
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced financial services environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- An understanding of broad financial markets and indices
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency
- Ability and desire to work long hours in a dynamic and demanding environment
Fortress Investment Group LLC (Fortress) is a global alternative asset manager that raises, invests and manages private equity funds and...