Founded in 1993, Vericrest Financial, Inc. is one of the fastest growing financial services companies, specializing in the servicing of residential mortgage loans, in the United States. The company is well positioned for significant growth with meaningful opportunities, as the mortgage industry continues to rapidly evolve. At Vericrest , we recognize that our talent is our most critical resource in attaining our goals and differentiating us from the competition. That is why we strive to continuously develop, engage, and reward our talent, and why our leadership team is passionate about hiring people who are best in class and will keep Vericrest engaged in the market at that level. We are committed to finding top talent, building on their strengths, and engaging them in challenging careers by offering an environment where new skills can be learned and growth is always possible. If this resonates with you, come join us.
The Investor Reporting Analyst reports to the Vice President of Investor Reporting and is responsible for preparing monthly reports, reconciling, research, and remittance activities related to GNMA portfolios.
- Prepare reports with strict adherence to reporting requirements and deadlines as well as interface with investors and applicable oversight entities on said reports.
- Prepare and submit for processing all monthly remittances on GNMA portfolios within the applicable required remittance deadlines.
- Investigate, reconcile, and provide timely resolution to all investor issues and reporting exceptions.
- Research operational, reporting, or data issues and present solutions or process improvements to management.
- Provide a high level of customer service and ensure overall investor satisfaction.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting or research as directed by management.
- Perform quarterly review and updating of department policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of Ginnie Mae Investor Reporting/Accounting Experience in a mortgage servicing environment
- Fiserv, Access, SQL, or similar database reporting Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Vericrest Financial, Inc. is focused on being the best mortgage servicer in the United States and winning through talent. Visit us at company website to learn more.
- Bachelor''s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred.
We are committed to diversity. Vericrest Financial is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Caliber Home Loans - 12 months ago