We are seeking a seasoned consultant with experience in the design, build, and implementation of Invision Patient Accounting. The consultant’s responsibilities may include system implementation, project management, upgrade coordination and testing, application production support, interim leadership, business operational and workflow analysis, and training initiatives. This client is rolling out Invision Patient Accounting to two additional facilities and requires an Invision Patient Accounting Project Lead to both provide guidance to the revenue cycle operational team and IT as well as provide hands-on configuration of Invision Patient Accounting.
The qualified candidate will be able to:
• Understand the integration of Invision Patient Accounting applications and their effects on business process and operations
• Work with all levels of client team members including analysts, management, and operations staff
• Meet project deadlines
• Think critically and creatively
• 3+ years' experience with Invision Patient Accounting
• Master File maintenance, OML, HIPPI experience
• Knowledge of full Invision Patient Accounting Implementation
This is a 6-month opportunity in the Southern US. Interested? Email resume to email@example.com and let us know where you heard about us!
• Competitive pay and benefits with full-time and contract employment models available
• Industry-leading 99% consultant utilization rate
• Extensive educational opportunities
• Family feel and unrivaled support that can only be found in a small, home-grown firm
- 21 months ago - save job