Brief Description of the Organization
Citi, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com or www.citi.com.
Issue Management, Reporting and Metrics Analyst
Citigroup's Global Business Resiliency (GBR) organization within Global Operations & Technology Risk Management (OTRM) is seeking an experienced data management and analytics professional to serve as a Continuity of Business (CoB) Metrics Data Analysis and Reporting Analyst.
The role of the Reporting and Metrics Analyst will be focused on identifying the metrics reporting requirements and ensuring the availability of required data elements in a centralized data repository to support daily reporting and develop new CoB Program metrics, including operational performance and risk indicators.
The candidate will establish the following under the direction of the Head of GBR Metrics & Reporting:
• Manage data and reporting for the functional area of CoB Metrics and Analytics
• Analyze, evaluate and track metrics such as KPIs, KRIs to measure CoB performance and continuity risk across multiple operational dimensions (business functions, staff, facilities, applications, databases, technology infrastructure-data centers and technology rooms, suppliers/vendors and outsourced service providers)
• Evaluate risk and make recommendations based on data analyzed
• Understand how the CoB Metrics and Analytics function integrates within the overall organization to contribute to achieving business objectives; requires a good working knowledge of the industry
• Provide in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions
Technical Skills and Experience
• Minimum: BS/BA degree. Preferred: Masters in Engineering or Computer Science
• 5+ years experience in a similar Metrics & Reporting role
• Continuity of Business (COB) experience is a plus
• Good understanding of data models and querying databases (SQL server)
• Creating Business Objects Universe and Business Intelligence Reporting is required
• Data analysis experience is required
• Experience with Data Marts - Both Star and Snow-flake Designs
• Understanding of Dimensional Models for "as was" versus "what-if" analysis
• Deliver complex, global technology projects
• Proven ability to work independently and effectively in a complex environment with multi-location team structure
• Interacting with business users as needed
• Managing data resources (staff) for data changes if required
• Managing and reporting the project deliverables
• Analytical and "quick thinker" - demonstrated ability to quickly respond and perform within a fast-paced and changing environment
Citi - 18 months ago
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...