Issue Manager Personnel shall serve as a team member with DoD and other Interagency analysts to develop HUMINT collection priorities and strategies, evaluating collection effectiveness, and recommending realignment of collection when appropriate for assigned regional or functional area.
Issue Managers shall coordinate, validate and manage standing, ad hoc, and crisis-related HUMINT collection requirements and act as a liaison with stakeholders in support of policy and/or project assignments
* Positions are contingent upon Task Order Award.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the full range of collection management functions such as developing and affecting inter- and intra-agency coordination of collection requirements
- Recommend collection efforts against the requirements and regularly solicits customer assessments of collection against prioritized requirement
- Follow records management instructions and guidelines to ensure procedures are followed for the proper maintenance, storage and destruction of all types of records and correspondence. Takes responsibility for filing/saving official records to the central filing system (hard and soft) and for reviewing documents for destruction or retirement
- Analyze, interpret, and oversee the quality control of INT collection data (e.g., statistics and coverage) to identify and assess trends, and recommend change for long-range collection planning
- Develop innovative approaches to INT collection management. Provides lessons learned and recommended improvements to INT collection coverage
- Plan, organize, and conduct a variety of difficult INT collection strategies where subjects are difficult to collect and where existing INT collection assets are used in innovative ways
- Conduct studies of programs that are broad in scope with frequently undefined limits to evaluate the effectiveness of current collection requirements programs, feasibility of future programs, and development of planning efforts
- Translate abstract command requirements and information objectives into discipline specific collection requirements
- Initiate interface with collection sites and sources to provide guidance and direction to collectors
- Establish and maintain direct liaison, and coordinates with IC, tactical, and other organizations to ensure INT collection and production requirements are satisfactorily processed and satisfied
- Integrate identified collection requirements into an overall plan for assigned program area and assures that plan is coordinated with collection plans to achieve maximum benefits from cross targeting
- Provide timely and sound advice and recommendations on assigned collection management area(s) through the chain of command
- Serve as an issue management representative on working groups with functional or multi-disciplinary emphasis that involve collection requirement issues and at conferences and briefings involving program areas of responsibility
Since 2001, corporate, government and non-profit clients worldwide turn to MultiLingual Solutions, Inc. (MLS) as their strategic partner for...