The Issue and Service Process Analyst ensures internal customer satisfaction by managing and facilitating issues resulting from performance, services and/or an end-user experience. Additionally, facilitates service requests regarding access, usage, and/or change to the Consumer Profile and Insight (CPI) Production Platforms. Owns the process management of the escalation/request from the point of escalation to post-escalation analysis, review and routing to resolution/fulfillment to closure. Works closely with key members of Digital Technology, CPI Tech-Operations and third-party suppliers, to coordinate efforts, deliver resolution/fulfillment, and perform Root Cause Analyses (RCA) to minimize and/or eliminate future occurrences. Can act as the single point of contact to the internal customer during the escalation/fulfillment life-cycle, managing discussions and expectations through meetings and regular communications. Able to establish themselves as both a technical and operational resource with a commitment to bringing resolution. The Issue and Service Process Manager ensures internal customer satisfaction by communicating problem resolution methods and status in a factual, professional, timely and consistent manner.
- Responsible for end-to-end escalation and resolution management across Client's three marketing system platforms providing analytic, reporting and/or campaign management capabilities and services.
- This individual will act as the internal customer advocate and ensure customer’s issue(s) receive the highest level of support
- Maintain a "closed-loop" communication style assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status
- Engages cross-departmentally to maximize team effort. Coordinates all service/issue activities with/across Digital Technology organization, Consumer Profile and Insights group, Client Business end-user community, and third-party vendors to ensure all internal customer needs are met.
- Identifies and facilitates the routing of all submitted issue or service requests to the appropriate downstream fulfillment or resolution process.
- When appropriate, create a plan of action and timeline for escalated issue and align resources to execute the plan within the defined timeline.
- Advises management of any development and action plans regarding complex and/or cross-functional issues.
- Controls and directs internal resources in terms of setting time requirements and expectations.
- Able to understand and assess how an issue is affecting a customer.
- Identify, get agreement on and document closure criteria.
- Manages the entire lifecycle of an issue/service request and helps drive them to closure/fulfillment.
- Performs Root Cause Analysis on every severe issue, communicates results to the management team and follows through to help prevent future escalations against similar issue(s).
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing challenging customer situations and leading customers through difficult issues to successful resolution.
- Ensure highest levels of internal customer satisfaction by proactively delivering timely and relevant information about escalated support issues.
- Minimum 3+ years direct experience in providing technical support, account management, customer advocacy or implementation/consulting services with at least 1 year experience in escalation management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing challenging customer situations and leading customers through difficult issues to successful resolution
- Effective in analyzing issues and identifying necessary resources from multiple organizations and coordinating prompt collaboration to ensure swift and effective resolution
- Appropriate balance of technical and business experience with the ability to articulate complex issues to both audiences
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Understanding of marketing database solutions and/or marketing automation software a plus. Example domain areas: Customer Data Integration and Recognition Services, Oracle RDBMs, SAS Analytic Environments, Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Unica Affinium-Campaign, Aprimo software suite, etc.
- Capable and willing to roll up your sleeves and work alongside technical staff to drive incident resolution
- Proven ability to provide excellent customer service while defusing difficult customer situations
- Strong team leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with managing and maintaining SLA’s and SLE’s
- Excellent written and oral communicator
- Customer Service skills
- Organizational skills
- Cross-Functional Skills
- Ability to work independently
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Sense of urgency
Evo Solutions - 2 years ago
At Evo, our passion is responding to the greatest struggle of every business leader: Getting the right talent in the right place, at the...