Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from programs. Competent to work at the highest technical level. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems, and devises computer programs, systems and related procedures to process data. Prepares charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and submits recommendations for solution. Prepares program specifications and diagrams and develops coding logic flowcharts. Encodes, tests, debugs and installs the operating programs and procedures in coordination with computer operations and user departments. Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of difficult assignments. Plans, conducts and may supervise assignments. Reviews progress and evaluates results. May train junior level personnel in technical complexities of assigned work. Recommends changes in procedures. Operates with substantial latitude for independent action or decision. Reviews progress with management.
Requires a bachelor�s degree in Computer Science or related field or completion of a technical training program in PC-based programming language and six years business experience. A high school diploma or GED and eight years experience will also qualify. The following skill set is desired: strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts; strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills; good project management skills, operating as part of a team organizing, planning and executing projects; good troubleshooting skills.
The associate analyzes user requirements, designs, develops, and implements system changes and provides administrative support for J2EE software application systems on WebSphere/Unix/Windows platforms.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of 4 years Windows Server OS experience
- At least 2 years of experience designing and coding applications using Java, .NET, or other programming languages
- At least 2 years of experience with relational databases and SQL Command Language
- Experience with RH Linux or other Unix OS preferred
- Experience with IBM FileNet P8 administration preferred
- Experience with Kofax Capture administration preferred
- Working Knowledge of WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- Experience with change management procedures
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Regions Financial Corporation - 11 months ago
Regions Financial Corporation (Regions) is a financial holding company that operates throughout the South, Midwest and Texas. The Company pr...