We have an immediate opening for a J2EE Developer in our corporate office. Interested candidates should submit their resume and letter of interest to Meghan Prater, Human Resources to be considered for this position. Please contact Meghan if you have any questions.
This position can be filled in either Charlotte, North Carolina or Belfast, Maine.
The J2EE Developer will work as part of a team building web based applications for internal and client use. SOI delivers web-based applications using a variety of new technologies such as AJAX, JSF, Hibernate, Spring Framework, and other Open Source frameworks. Qualified candidates should be willing to learn new web-based technologies as well as assist in maintaining and migrating existing applications. Candidates should demonstrate excellent communications skills, be able to work in a fast-paced team environment and be a self-starter.
Preferred Requirements and Skills:
Experience with the following would be considered a plus:
- BS degree in Computer Science (or related technical degree) OR comparable programming experience
- Java: 2-5 years experience developing and maintaining projects using J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JMS, XML)
- Experience writing applications for an RDBMS such as Informix, MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Deployment of J2EE applications using Apache Tomcat servlet container
- Development within an IDE such as Eclipse
- Experience working in a team environment using a SCM system such as Subversion, CVS or VSS
- Experience in full SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a team
All offers will be contingent upon successful background and drug screens. SOI is an equal opportunity employer
- JSF (Java Server Faces) using ICEFaces components
- Web Services
- JasperReports or some other reporting tool
- Converting ASP applications to a JSP or JSF application
- Agile methodology using an Agile based project management tool (Rally, TargetProcess, etc.)
TriNet - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard