J2EE Software Engineer (Job Number: 316712)
SAIC's Intelligence Systems Business Unit has a job opportunity for a J2EE Software Engineer in Columbia, MD.
Work closely with the software development team to implement a multi-faceted, Web accessible database and tracking service with multiple interfaces.
- Provide modern computer programming and development of application software for complex systems.
- Develop services that manage access to several key data elements.
- Develop associated automated tests to ensure the quality of software.
- Currently possess a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of related programming experience.
- Experience with Web services.
- Knowledge of JUnit, JIRA, and Oracle.
- Knowledge of Software Testing.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Oct 18, 2012, 11:18:44 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLUMBIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...