- System architecture and design
- Design patterns
- Vast experience in Frameworks such as Struts, Spring etc.
- Experience in Web services, MQ, JMS, EJB, Spring MDP
- Experience on Application / Web servers such as Web sphere and Tomcat
- Good experience in various open source tools and technologies.
- Performance tuning of Java / J2EE applications
Roles / Responsibilities
- Understand the technical requirements from BSA and leads
- Understand the As-is environments and come up with solutions for To-be environments.
- Owns the To be architecture
- Creates TIA (Technology Impact Assessment) and Owns the same
- Defines the To be RA(software) for each application
- Creation of application architecture diagrams - Network architecture diagrams/ Technology Placement diagrams, Context diagrams, Logical deployment models
- Discussion with Tech architects from client on design and come up with agreement on appropriate design and architecture.
- Work closely with Tech Leads on design documents and review and provide inputs
- Provide inputs to development team on the design and guide them in implementation
- Performs code review for the implemented code
- Design for performance of the application
- 401k & Employee Stock Purchase Plans.
- 2 weeks of vacation and major holidays off.
- Tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement.
- A professional, challenging environment as part of a world class talented team.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
We will only be able to respond to those candidates that most closely meet our criteria.
A Snapshot about Us
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH)
is the fastest-growing global IT services and business process outsourcing solutions provider, headquartered in Teaneck, N.J. Cognizant’s single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger.
Today with over 50 delivery centers worldwide and over 1,50,000 employees, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500, and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science graduates with 7+ years of experience.
Cognizant - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cognizant Technology Solutions remains mindful of the state of your technology. Cognizant provides application maintenance services,...